(508) 487-1134 - Reservations:
email : email@example.com
The Breakwater Motel is the perfect choice if you are on a budget, and just need a clean tidy room in a great location. We face beautiful Provincetown Harbor and Cape Cod Bay, and are located directly adjacent to the National Seashore. The motel is open late May to mid-October and offers a choice of rooms, most of which have a wonderful water view. Looking for a roomy place to vacation near the beach? You’ve found it. The Dewey Ave. Condominiums are directly on the beach and offer fully equipped units which are just a short distance away from the Breakwater Motel. Please click here for more information about the Dewey Ave. Beachfront Condominiums
Rooms have either two double beds with a bay view, double and twin
bed with a bayview or a double and twin bed on the side. All rooms now have
mini-fridges, air conditioning, shower, television, free parking and Wi-Fi is
available. The motel is on the town shuttle line and is a delightful one mile
walk to the center of town. All rooms non-smoking; smoking areas
Were just steps to the water, and only a mile from the fun
of downtown Provincetown, where you can visit the many gift shops, restaurants
and pubs, museums, galleries, and much more.
We're a very pet friendly motel. Pets Stay FREE! All pets must be approved by management at the time of reservation.
Call now and get the most for your money at the Breakwater
Motel... for the perfect vacation or weekend location.
- Waterfront Lodging
- Wi-Fi Available
- Waterfront Sundeck
- Seasonal Shuttle Bus Service to Town
- Near Shopping & Restaurants
- Adjacent to National Seashore
- Air Conditioning & Heat
- In-room Coffee Makers
- All rooms non-smoking - Smoking areas provided.
- Pet friendly upon request by management
Provincetown Harbor beaches are just across the
Pets are allowed on the beach.
Off-Season Rates : $75.00 - $135.00 per night
In-Season Rates : $135.00 - $200.00 per night
Rates subject to change
during Provincetown events weekends and holidays
Breakwater Motel Policies
- Rates subject to increase on holidays, special event and high
demand periods. All rates are now subject to 11.7% MA rooms tax. Rates are
based on single/double occupancy. Some rooms may allow additional persons,
where there will be an additional $15.00/per night per person charge. Cots are
not available. Please call us directly for specific rates on your exact dates!
These rates are a range.
- First night deposit required. We accept MC, VISA, and Discover credit cards only. (No Personal Checks).
- Cancellation must be made 14 days prior to arrival date or
first night deposit is forfeited. There is a $10.00 cancellation fee. Balance
of reservation is due at check in.
- We accept MC, VISA, and Discover credit cards only, money orders and cash. (No Personal Checks will be accepted).
- No refunds given for early departure.
- Maximum 2-4 adults permitted in the room. Number of children
may vary depending on the room choice.
- Check in time is 2 p.m. Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Well behaved pets are welcome upon request by management at the time of reservation. Please if your pet is a barker or doesn’t get along with other pets, do not bring them, you will be asked to leave. If pets are to be left in room, the office MUST be notified each time, give permission, and you must leave a working cell phone number you are traveling with, with the office in case of disturbance. Pets are not allowed to be left for more than a couple of hours and not after 10PM. Please bring your own bedding or blanket for your pets. All pets must be leashed at all times when outside the room and please pick-up after your pet outside.
- Guests are responsible for any damage to the rooms.
- Disregard of any of our policies will result in your removal
from the property with no refund. All rooms are non-smoking!
- A $50.00 fee will be charged for non-compliance as well as your removal from the property.